Saturday, September 15, 2012

Master Forger Challenge #1

So is Challenge #1 rolling around in your brain right now?  Add an old item to my already put together kit?  Preposterous!  Unheard of! 

Let's see if we can inspire you a bit!
Here's my take on the first challenge, inspired by some of the lovely comments about my GDT photograph! There are a couple of things on the layout that I haven't really used for a long time - teeny, tiny punched stars and my Martha Stewart Garden Gate Punch. I thought that since you were focusing on punches for your organising theme this month, I should haul mine out of retirement and make more use of them.

I'm really enjoying my crafting this month and will be posting more of my finished projects very soon!
 
 

 
Jemma

 

 
Lisa

 
Margie





 


 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent job, ladies! very inspiring to see what everyone did with unloved/forggoten items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, ladies! I love how these old items look totally fresh on newly created pages!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.