Monday, May 12, 2014

May Challenge #2: Safety in Numbers


I was inspired by THIS POST BY PAPERCLIPPING ROUND TABLE about using up large amounts of embellishments.  Perfect fit for us, right?

Usually I am a hoarder.   **For those of you sarcastically saying "like we didn't know that already"....HUMPH!**  I want to make my supplies last and last and have a collection of things I have been saving and now have moved onto something else so I don't use them.  I am going to take a BIG gulp and give this one a try.  Heaven help me, but you might have to talk me off the panic ledge.

Challenge #2:  Safety in Numbers:  Choose one embellishment to focus on in your project and use A LOT of it!  The whole pack if you are brave enough!

Let's see who joined me on the deep end...

Guest Designer Laura is in on the action.  You can check out more on Her Blog.





Lesley G has used a whole sheet of labels on her layout...
You can see the whole layout on her BLOG

Milissa used almost a whole sheet of Heidi Swapp puffy stickers here...

Get the whole scoop on here BLOG.




2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! Onto it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun challenge! Great way to use up those supplies, too!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.