Sunday, November 1, 2015

Welcome to our November Kit Reveal!


The year may be winding down, but we are still full of energy here at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog!  Perhaps it is the coffee?  Or maybe it is the fantastic kit we have picked to counterfeit for this month?

Oh, my goodness!  Pink Paislee is been reading my mind with their new collection CEDAR LANE.  It is full of great colors and patterns that I just can't wait to pull together for my own kit!


A little added fun....

This month the Master Forgers are creating their own add on kit!  We are each picking an item to add to our kit so pay close attention to the hop to see what we are adding.  Feel free to use one or more of our ideas to make your own add on kit for November!  We will share a complete list of our add ons tomorrow.  Be sure to check out our Facebook Page to see what MY add on item is and to take a peek at my kit! :)

Let's give a warm welcome to our Guest Designer for this month, Alicia!  Make sure you stop by HER BLOG to say hi!


Hi my name is Alicia Redshaw and I live in Gladstone, Queensland, Australia. I am married to the most amazing man, and we will soon be celebrating 23 years of love, happiness and being together. We share four beautiful children, who are our reason for living the life we live.  .  I started Scrapbooking over 14 years ago and haven’t looked back, especially now I have expanded into Cardmaking and Mixed Media Art too.  I own Scrapbook Fantasies and the 123 Challenge Blog, and love that my life is full of creativity and I get the opportunity to meet new people every day both in-person and online.

We have another great HOP full of inspiration for you...how can we not with the team we have assembled here, right?


******************************************
We would LOVE to have you participate!  Check out the How to play along with us tab at the top of the page to see how you can play along after you make your kit!  We have a month full of special challenges and ideas so we can get some creating done and get some supplies used up.

7 comments:

  1. Fab hop, well done to all the team x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet & charming kit! I'll have to pop in later with more time to check out everyone's kits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I could make up a whole bunch of kits based on the goodies I saw on the hop! Wonderful kits ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous kit this month!! Love the colors and the prints!!! I hope to play this month, now that I've gotten moved and unpacked and life is sort of returning to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This collection is so beautiful that I could easily have created several kits using it as inspiration. So pleased to see such variety amongst the DT and can't wait to see what the members create this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome kit for inspiration this month and lots of inspiration during the hop.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.