Monday, January 24, 2011

Layout: "Time for Some Fun" (Sketch Mini Challenge)

Here's my take on the Sketch Support mini challenge...


Everything I used in this layout was from my Counterfeit Kit and Counterfeit Add-On.  I have found that I really use my supplies to the fullest when I put them into these Kits.  For example, I have lots of colors of DMC floss that I purchased (years ago) with the intention of adding them to my layouts.  Everytime I sit down and scrapbook, I forget about them.  Since I included this yellow floss in my Counterfeit Kit, I found it was a great finishing touch to my layout.  Yeah for using my supplies to their full potential!

Are there any old supplies that you finally got around to using since you included them in your Counterfeit Kit?

*Meridy*

5 comments:

  1. That came out beautifully, Meridy!

    **Bethany**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! I love all the photos you were able to use! It's fun seeing both of your examples because your styles are so different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO! Love all of the photos you incorporated! great embellies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout! And yes, I have found myself using more of the letter sticker sheets than I would have previously(like those Creative Imaginations Letter Stickers that have been in my stash forever), and making my cardstock stretch more, cutting accents/photo mats from the scraps when I might have gotten a new sheet instead.

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.