Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ringing in the New Year with a great offer!

Happy New Year! I hope you are looking foward to all of the things to come in 2011!  It is a blank canvas just waiting for you to create on it!  If you have not done so yet, you need to check out Ali Edwards One Little Word challenge.  Choose a word that reflects who you are or who you want to be in 2011.  You can check it out here: One Little Word .  My word for 2011 is Persepective!  I think it will be a great challenge to me over the next year to change the way I see things!  I can't wait to grow in this area!  What is YOUR word going to be?  Don't forget to scrapbook it, too!  I will be sharing my layout here very soon!

I got a great offer in my e-mail and thought I would share it with you!  It expires January 9th, but is a great way for you to start off the year right with lots of photos to scrap! 
Snapfish is having a great deal on Penny Prints!  Here is the code:  Just use code 2011PENNY at checkout by 11:59PM PST on January 9.*

Enjoy!  Don't forget to check back on the 5th when we reveal our first Kit to copy!  I'm completely in love with it and can't wait to show you what I put together!

*Beth

3 comments:

  1. My word for 2011 is determination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word for 2011 is SAVOR...necause sometimes I just need to sit back and enjoy life and the "little things".

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word for 2011 is INSPIRE...I want to be more inspired and inspire others by sharing my hobby and by example of everyday living!
    Can't wait till the 5th!!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.