Friday, February 11, 2011

Do It Yourself Page Pebbles

These BEAUTIFUL Prima Pebbles are included in the Scraps of Darkness inspiration kit.


They are not too hard to recreate either! 

These are thin and "scrapbook" friendly...http://andreawalford.com/stampin-up-tutorial-tuesday-faux-page-pebbles

These are thin as well (minus the magnet on the back)... http://www.deepfriedkudzu.com/2007/06/page-pebble-refrigerator-magnets.html

These are a bit more dimensional (maybe better used on altered projects, as they will not lay very flat on a scrapbook page)...  http://mapleandmagnolia.com/2010/11/26/thrifty-gifty-idea/

Here are some of the page pebbles Bethany made from the 2nd tutorial.  She used patterned paper, a dictionary, graph paper, sheet music, and old Making Memory's Clear Self Adhesive Page Pebbles (remember those???).  When I add them to my project, I will also add some bling around the outside of each one.



Bonus Tutorial:

Another one of our fellow counterfeiters put up 2 great tutorials on her blog as well.  On her blog, Deb's Eclectic Thoughts, Debbie posted a GREAT tutorial for the black Theresa Collins' Blingage as well as another option for mirrored embellishments!  They are both great tutorials!  Thanks, Debbie! Here's the link http://debseclecticthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/02/february-challenge-time.html

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for more tut's! I am loving all of the new stuff to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome links! I made some of the more dimensional pebbles for my kit, using glass "pebbles" and paper glaze. They turned out really well, and were so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I can use those Making Memories page pebbles!! Can't remember how long I've had them!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorials - such clever women here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the supplies to make all the do it yourself pieces form these links.
    They are all easy and look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I used some round stickers in my kit and Diamond Glaze to make mine. I used one for the center to my mini tag book I made with my kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to make a customizable inexpensive embellishment with some dimension!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.