Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog Hop Reminder and Sneak Peek!

How is your blog hop project coming along?  Do you think this one is easy or a bit hard?  I wondered who was the smarty pants who came up with this one and remembered it was me.  LOL  Hard to complain to myself about it.  Once I settled in, it was easier than I thought.  Here is little peek of what I created:


To see the rest of the layout, you will need to join us for our blog hop on the 28th!  Today is the last day to e-mail us if you want to be one of the stops on the hop! 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love that vintage clown image! I can't wait to see the entire project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this challenge...I scraplifted on of my favorite layouts and I took an old one that I was never happy with and remade it. I can't wait to see what everyone did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang...I've been so busy that I missed it again! bummer....

    ps-the clown is looking way cool...

    ReplyDelete