Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mini Challenge #1 : Memorabilia


Sometimes I get so caught up in "getting caught up" with scrapbooking my pictures that I forget about so many great additions to my scrapbook: Memorabilia.  I am not much of a saver, but I do have a collection of special things from trips we have taken and things we have done as a family.  They are all neatly stored in an accordion file folder and tucked away in my studio.  Well, I think it is high time to dust them out and add them to some pages, don't you?

Mini Challenge #1: Use Memorabilia on your project

Create a project using some sort of memorabilia (ticket stubs/postcards/greeting cards, clothing tags...).

Cute example of using memorabilia
Tips for collecting and using memorabilia
Protecting your memorabilia

Don't forget to post on our Mr. Linky!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of using memorabilia/ephemera on my layouts. And since I'm such a saver, I use these items frequently. I love to look through albums that contain programs, ticket stubs and other saved items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost never save memorabilia... but I found something! I'm linked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the motivation - managed to use some. I've got a bunch of other bits filed away, maybe I'll do another page too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo! I have a bunch of goodies from a recent trip! Gotta dig it out!

    ReplyDelete