Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mini Challenge #3: Inspired by food

I am not ashamed to admit it...I am a foodie!  Love cooking shows...cooking blogs...collecing recipes...tasting new things...all of it!  It is an adiction, but a fun one!





I also love this:



Sigh...so pretty!

Ahem...sorry.  I got a bit distracted there drooling over yummy things!  Onto the challenge:

Mini Challenge #3:

What food do YOU love? Use this as a jumping off point for a project...you can be inspired by the color...texture...ethnic background....packaging or even do a project all about your favorite food!


Here are some of MY favs:



I'm looking forward to what you post to Mr. Linky!  And feel free to post any food blogs that YOU love in the comments here.  I will love you forever!  LOL

3 comments:

  1. SO many ideas for this challenge, it is one I will do more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was tough for me, because I'm "not much of a cook", as my hubby once told me! I did come up with something, but thought later it would be fun to do a mini album on my "food evolution". I saw a post on Paperclipping about that, which got me to thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could eat some of those truffles right now! Awesome challenge!

    ReplyDelete