Monday, May 16, 2011

"Boy" Layout Inspiration

Boy, oh Boy...how about these for some great inspiration?

Photo credit

Photo Credit

Photo Credit


Photo Credit

Photo Credit


Photo Credit

And a few from our fabulous Guest Designer this month...Jen!  Her blog is FULL of little boy layouts!!!


Photo Credit

Photo Credit

Photo Credit
 I know finding boy embellishments is a bit more challenging than "girly" ones.  I hope this month's Add-On kits, tutorials, and inspirational layouts will make it a little easier! 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! All of them are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layouts. I think boy layouts are fun - carte blanche to be messy and bright

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great examples of "boy" themed pages! Beautiful work, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I just found your blog (courtesy of Rinda at Gallo Organico - http://gallorganico.blogspot.com/). So glad I came now - these "boy" themed pages are great and give me some fab ideas and inspiration for my own Boy - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete