|Photo taken from Ali Edward's Blog|
- In the following article, Leslie Langdon takes us through a step by step process of creating a beautifully layered layout. She uses lots of textures and product in this tutorial. Layers, Layers, Layers
- In this article, Jennifer Larson describes exactly how she creates embellishment clusters. She even has a "formula" for choosing which embellishments she uses! The result...perfectly embellished layouts!Layering Embellishments
- This article by Jolene gives a few general hints and tips about creating interesting and appealing embellishment clusters. Embellishment Clusters
- Jamie takes us step by step through the process that she uses in creating a layout with plenty of layers and perfectly placed embellishments. Playing With Layers
- The following video, by Paperclipping.com, clearly describes the visual weight of various embellishments depending on their size, color, and texture. The instructor, Noell, also describes how to balance the visual weight of a layout through the use of embellishments. I found it very interesting and helpful. I hope you do as well. How To Use Embellishments to Balance Your Layout.
- Our Guest Counterfeiter this month, Jen, does some beautiful layering and embellishment clusters on her layouts. You might want to check out her blog for some inspiration. http://jennifer-shaw.blogspot.com/
I hope this gives you a little motivation and direction when it comes to embellishing and layering your layouts. Now dig into your supplies and USE those embellishments that you love to collect!