Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tutorial-Watermelon Embellishments


Pink Paislee Hometown Summer Collection
The chipboard stickers pictured above are part of this month's Inspiration Kit.  There seems to be quite a few watermelons in this collection by Pink Paislee.  Here are a few DIY watermelon embellishments to help complete your Counterfeit Kit...

Watermelon mini banner and layered embellishment

Watermelon with bling  (although this isn't a tutorial, it's pretty easy to see how she made them)

Watermelon slice made with punches

Watermelon journaling block

3 comments:

  1. These are great tutorials! I can't wait to make some watermelons. I have the perfect picture for them. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those watermelons with bling - great idea and super simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect! I hope to make a watermelon embellishment for one of my pages. TFS!

    ReplyDelete