- Create cards or cute scrapbook embellishments- this may seem obvious, but this card is super cute, so I wanted to share!
- 12 ways to use paper strips on your layouts
- Cover chipboard and create other embellishments
- Make mini banners
- Punching your scraps
- Make/cover your own chipboard buttons
- Punch your own border strips
- Make/sew your own "patchwork" paper
- "Reverse Applique the Patterned Paper Way"
- Paper strips as a design element
- Making Paper Ruffles
- Paper weaving
Speaking of scraps...what about scraps of ribbon?