"Master Forger" Requirements:
- Create your Counterfeit Kit based on the Inspiration Kit every month, provide us with photos and create a blog post on your own blog. (due to us by the 3rd of each month)
- Participate in at least 2 mini challenges...we will provide you with three mini challenges at the beginning of the month, so you will have 2-3 weeks to work on them. One of these challenges must be the Blog Hop Challenge, the other one is your choice. (Mini challenges are due to us on the 12th and 20th of each month, the Blog Hop is on the 27th of each month)
- When putting Mini Challenges and your Counterfeit Kit on your blog, we also ask that you please provide a link somewhere in your post to that month's sponsor (if there is one).
- Once every 6 months you will need to create your own add-on kit *or* page kit based on the topic we assign. You will also need to choose a sketch of your choice and create a layout or project based on the sketch. You will be able to sign up for your month/topic ahead of time, so you can plan things out. The Add-On or Page kit doesn't need to be anything elaborate...it's just for a change of pace for our followers from always working with the same kit all month!
- Write one "About Me" post for us to include on the "Masters Forger" page on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. (Due to us on September 20, 2011)
Our Design Team Call will be open through Wednesday, August 31, 2011 (11:59pm Mountain Standard Time)
If you are interested in becoming a Master Forger please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a few sentences detailing why you would like to be a part of the Design Team and a link to your blog (or gallery) where you have been following along with the Counterfeit Challenge Blog. If you have not been able to play every single month, don't let that deter you from applying for the team. The reason we would like you to have followed along with our challenge is because we would like to choose Design Team members who are familiar with the Counterfeit Challenge Blog and how it works.
If you applied for the Design Team last March, but we didn't have room for you, and are still interested in being a Design Team member, please apply again!