Saturday, August 13, 2011

Super Cute Teacher Gift!

It is that time of year again.  School starting means a year full of gift giving.  Being a former teacher myself, I love to show the teachers at my kids' school how important they are.  Usually, I make these for the first day:


I fill them with hand sanitizer, chapstick, chocolate, tissues and small office supplies.  This year I found this:


I think these might be a fun change for this year.  Do you do anything special for the teachers in your life?

2 comments:

  1. Aha! Of course! I've been wanting to make a similar cute lil something for DS's teacher but wasn't sure what to put in the basket. Great ideas and super cute container!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great friend made the office supply box for me and I am not a teacher anymore but boy I loved it!

    ReplyDelete