Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tutorial- Floral Vines and Roses from mini primas and hydrangeas

What's a kit without flowers???  If you don't really like using flowers, let me apologize for another flower tutorial...but if you LOVE flowers, you are in for a treat!!!

There are a few variations of the following flower tutorials in the Main Kit and the Limited Edition Kit.

Dressing up Hydrangeas
Hydrangeas with a heart punch


Make you own Floral Vines

DIY Mini Rose Tutorial

Layered Flower Tutorial

Layered Flower #2 Tutorial

5 comments:

  1. A girl can never have too many flowers! Love these tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking my Dressed Up Hydrangeas tutorial. I love creating flower tutorials!! I am always on the hunt for ideas to create new flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow my fav things! going to have a go right now thanks!

    ReplyDelete