Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tutorial- Vintage Style Journal Cards

Jenni Bowlin "Family Tree" Journaling Cards
These pretty "vintage style" journal cards are in the "Juicy" Add-On Inspiration Kit.  While on a search for similar free vintage images I came across this wonderful blog called Far Far Hill.  This blog has 100's of free images available for download.

Here are two sets from Far Far Hill that I thought would coordinate with this month's kits...
Vintage journaling cards to coordinate with the Main Kit
Vintage images to coordinate with the "Juicy" Add On Kit


  1. I took inspiration from those labels and did some of my own. They are on my blog if you would like to see

    I've made them a freebie

  2. I'm just downloading them now - I love how you give us these resources to check out. It's so much fun to see how much there is out there! Thanks for the links

  3. Loved these....but when I went to download....unless I was going to take over an hour....which just seemed ridiculous!!