Sunday, October 2, 2011

Been Caught Stealing-October Guest Designer

Introducing our guest designer for September 2011...Keri!

"My name is Keri Babbitt, a mother of two who loves crafting in a clean-but-distressed style. I love fabric, art mediums, texture, grids, and all things vintage & nostalgic.  Besides crafting, I love music, dance, reading, gardening, yoga, and the outdoors.

I love to design for manufacturers, challenge sites, & kit clubs.  I'm excited to say that you can also find several of my layouts in the October issue of Creating Keepsakes!

I'm a huge fan of making supplies stretch, and well as maximizing stash, so of course I'm a fan of all the creative challenges & inspiration here at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. I'm thrilled to be guesting this month...thanks so much for having me!

MY BLOG:  http://kensingtondesign.blogspot.com"

We are very excited to have Keri as our guest designer this month.  Have fun visiting her blog... http://kensingtondesign.blogspot.com, it is AWESOME!!!  And I know I'm going to be checking out October's  Creating Keepsakes to find her layouts!  Congrats, Keri!!!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Keri - looking forward to your creations this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Keri, can't wait to see what you create this month! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Keri! Looking forward to a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Keri! Hope you have fun this month - looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Keri! I just browsed through your blog, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Keri!!! Congrats on your pubs!!! I'll have to look for CK. Looking forward to your creations this month, I know you'll rock it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete