Friday, October 14, 2011

Candy Inspiration Challenge


The fall makes me think of Halloween....which makes me think of fun costumes and trick or treating...which makes me think of CANDY!  I love the time of year when you get to dress up and get candy just because you are a kid.  And you can.  :)

Do you remember this movie?


And I do mean the one with Gene Wilder (not Johnny Depp...I love him, but he comes off creepy in this movie!).  I used to dream about that room made out of candy when I was a kid.  The one with gummy bear trees and a chocolate river.  That would be a room to be inspired in!

Today's Challenge:
Use candy to inspire your project!  Pick your favorite candy and use the colors/packaging/reason it is your favorite and get to creating something great!


Don't forget that Momenta is offering a great prize pack this month!
All you need to do is friend them on facebook and e-mail us to let us know to be entered!!  Let's see how many friends we can get them this month!  (And I have gotten prize packs from them before...they are VERY generous!)

5 comments:

  1. We had Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on tv a few days ago - and we all watched it, it's a family favourite!
    Yes, I would like to be in a candy room - just for a little while. But I was never too sure about those Umpaloompas - they seemed a bit creepy to me (and the one(s) in the new film - reeeely creepy!).
    Candy for inspiration.... Hummm... Thinking... Idea!
    Thanks for this - fun post today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. candy is a bad word in our house due to medical dietary issues. Normally candy makes me think of calculators and injections ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fun challenge! And here's to the original C&TCF! Johnny Depp just didn't do it for me and I thought it was all a bit too modern for this old fashioned gal! Mmmm a Cadbury's chocolate river.... now that would be something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this would be a hard challenge but it was really fun! I can't wait to share!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I much prefer the original C & CF I really didn't like Johnny Depp's characterisation of the part.
    I loved this challenge but I had to use something that wasn't in my kit to do the actual candy it is here on my blog
    http://craftycreation.blogspot.com/2011/10/counterfeit-kit-challenge-october_16.html

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.