Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Design Your Own Stickers

Our Blog Hop Sticker Challenge inspired me to get out some new stickers that I won from Momenta a little while ago. 


You can check them out HERE.

They come as blank white stickers in quite a few different styles.  You can use them as they are (white stickers are always a fun touch on a project...I can see them looking great on some Kraft cardstock). or use their really neat design your own sticker feature on their site.  I am NOT a techy person, so I was hesitant to try it (something ALWAYS goes wrong for me...I don't know how I manage to do it).  But thier site made it look so fun and easy that I had to give it a try.

You can go on line and pick out which sticker style you have.  They have some really cute fonts!  Then you can pick the pattern you want on your stickers.  There are SO many to pick from that it seems a bit overwhelming at first, but it is awesome to have so many choices!


And if that is not enough...you can customize the color of your pattern, too!  I was impressed with how easy it was to make it exactly match my project.


I picked a fun wood grain finish for my stickers and followed the directions to print them out.


Aren't these cute?  I am impressed on how easy it was to make them.  The hardest decision was what to pick for the patterns/colors.  I know I will get alot of use out of these.  And I just found an in town source to buy them:  Joanne's!


Here is how I used my stickers.  I will definitely be doing this again..and again...and again!



10 comments:

  1. That... has to be the coolest idea EVER! It means you can buy plain white stickers and always be able to have alphas that exactly match with the colourway of your chosen LO!

    I HAVE to get some of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of wood grain ith that colour - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love these in the wood grain, such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so clever ... is that a 12x12 printer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of those design your own stickers! That is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are great - do they sell them in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous stickers idea, I'll have to keep an eye open and see if they are in any UK shops.

    In the meantime I use Avery labels with my digi papers and elements etc and shape punches.

    Fabulous owl page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous tutorial on how to use the DYO Stickers from Momenta...so glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I'm late to the party on this one! This is such a cool idea - I totally adore the woodgrain you chose and would need them in every colour ;-) I wonder if we can source them in Europe???

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the coolest idea ever! I've got to get me some of these!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.