Friday, October 7, 2011

Tutorial-Halloween Rosettes

There are a few rosettes in this month's Halloween Kit.**  They are fun and fairly easy to make. 

Here is a tutorial for these BEAUTIFUL Medallians.
Fleur De Lisa some GREAT examples of Medallians on Two Peas in a Bucket last fall.  Here is the link to her Halloween ones, along wtih a tutorial for the Halloween Medallian.

**NOTE: These medallians are quite bulky, they may be better for altered art and greeting cards than scrapbook pages.  I have made a few for my scrapbooks, in order to make them thinner/flatter, you need to score the lines VERY close together.  I believe I scored mine for my albums every 1/8 inch.

1 comment:

  1. These are both adorable!! I knew I needed more border punches!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.