Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bethany's Outdoor Page Kit

I'll admit it.  I am not a good snow person.  I don't mind it exhisting, but I would rather be curled up INSIDE with a good book then be playing around in it.  Serious mommy flaw.  My kids do not have much snow experience (Daddy is not a snow person at all!) that I will have to get over this year.  Because of that, most of my outdoors paper has more to do with warm weather activities.  Go figure.

I still managed to pull together something I loved and made it have a subtle winter theme.

I started with a piece of paper I have been saving for a while: Jillibean Soup's Chit Chat.


Normally I don't know what to do with patterns like this (I hate to cover it up), but I really like it and think I can manage if I keep things small and clustered.  Gotta keep the owls!


My kit:
Jillibean Soup Chit Chat paper
Green Heidi Grace paper
Orange Polka Dot from Recollections
Brown tone on tone diamond paper (random)
Leaf/Wood grain paper from K&Co Edamame

Jewlery Box Thickers in White
Tiny Type stickers in Red
Journaling Shape : by Bethany
Glittered snowflakes (Walmart After Christmas)
Wooden buttons (Michaels Dollar Spot)
Chevron Sticker (Basic Grey)

I found a cute sketch to go with my kit.  Want to see it?

** Go to their site for some great examples with this sketch...and for other pretties!

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the owl paper - they are way too cute to cover up! One good thing about snow is the getting back inside and having hot chocolate to warm up - just saying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute to add the snowflakes to those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background page is lovely. So glad you left the owls to still show up.
    i am off to check out that sketch site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty paper and you did such a great job of turning it and your other products into this pretty snow page! super cute

    ReplyDelete