Saturday, January 14, 2012

Challenge #1: New Year Challenge



Are you a resolution kind of person?  Goal oriented?  I used to LIVE by New Years resolutions.  My problem is, I am a perfectionist and if I missed even one day, it would throw me off and get me all frustrated.  Now I am older wiser and am not so hard on myself.  I have some general things I want to work on, but the check lists are out the window.  Much lower key now.  I am mellow. Instead of all ARGH about it I am like all Hey Man.

So......

Challenge #1:  Make a layout about your goals (resolutions, if you will) for 2012! 

**And if one of your goals is to scrapbook more...well, then...there you go!**

1 comment:

  1. This was such a fun layout to make - looking forward to sharing tomorrow :-) Thanks for the inspiration to make it - it would have remained in the back of my head for months otherwise!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.