Saturday, February 18, 2012

Come Window Shop with Me...


Are you ready for this?  I mean hold onto your wallet really ready?  We are just WINDOW shopping today.  Don't blame me if it ends up costing you a bit of cash. 

**How amazing is this!  And I don't dare put up the price because I don't want anyone to feel sad.  LOL



**These are really beautiful!  They would be a show stopper all on their own!




**Ummmm...HELLO!  Brillliant!



**Really, you might as well bookmark this one...really amazing products!

Do you have any great new finds YOU want to share? 

2 comments:

  1. That first one is seriously silly money
    love the MME but they are out of stock
    The thickers look good too and a nice idea that you can alter them to suit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really NEEEEED the MME stuff - love every single item they bring out! Maybe in a month or two...

    ReplyDelete