Friday, March 9, 2012

Tutorial--which has NOTHING to do with our kit!

So, I saw a link to this video today and HAD to share it right away.  I think the concept/idea is sooo awesome.  Sorry that it really doesn't have anything to do with our inspiration kit this month.  It is about taking (hybrid) scrapbooking to a whole new level! 

Fast forward through the video until about 7 minutes 50 seconds to see this great idea...enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4_b3asmqSI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

7 comments:

  1. Wow. Just one more reason I NEED a new phone... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. I love the pictures in hairy potter and it seems we're getting closer

    ReplyDelete
  3. they've talked about this kind of thing on PRT a few times but I couldn't really get my head around how it would work in reality! Wow! great idea! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watched this. I SOOO need an Iphone 4!!

    ReplyDelete