Sunday, April 1, 2012

Been Caught Stealing-April 2012 Guest Designer

We would like to introduce our April 2012 Guest Designer, Libeeti!

Hi, I'm Libeeti, and I'm honored and thrilled to be a Guest Designer here at Counterfeit Kit Challenge.
I live in Israel, nearby Jerusalem, with my two energetic and adorable boys, aged 10 & 7.
I'm a full time working woman by day and a scrapaholic by nights and weekends.
I wasn't a very crafty person till 3 years ago, when I started with some altered projects and card making. About two years ago, a bloggy friend encouraged me to make a layout, and ever since I was hooked. Not only I love to preserve our family memories in an artistic way, but it has become my creative escape, my mental therapy.
I love to find new ways to use my stash, make my own embellishments etc. I love very much the idea of CKCB, shopping at your own supply.
I used to be on several DT and I love participate in challenges.
I would love you to visit my blog, where you can see my work and my tutorials:
http://creationswithlove-li-bee-ti.blogspot.com/

Let's welcome Libeeti!  Her blog is FULL of beautiful layouts to inspire you!!!  We can't wait to get started working with her this month.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome! Excited to meet you and to see what you delight us with this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Libeeti! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LCSmithSAVED@juno.comApril 1, 2012 at 5:22 PM

    Hello! I have been enjoying your blog links from here but cannot figure out how to comment? Would love to leave you some praise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot libeeti!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your work girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments! I'm looking forward working with you this month.
    LCSmithSaved - on each post on my blog, nearby the pencil icon, there's the comments section (I think it's on the right side of the pencil). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome - looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.