Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tutorial: Stamped Tags and Flashcards

Pink Paislee Shipping Tags

Pink Paislee Fashcards
Today's tutorail was inspired by the Flashcards and Shipping Tags in this month's inspiration kit.  I like the look of the Shipping Tags soooo much, that I went to Office Max to buy a box of 100...sort of defeats the purpose of this challenge, but I have been wanting them for a long time to make these tags too. 

Supplies:
Shipping Tags
Flashcards
Stamps to match the desired theme
Various ink colors

My Counterfeit Kit is "summer/pool" themed, which is why I choose cummer theme stamps to create my tags and flashcard. 

Step 1:
Stamp various images with various ink colors, overlapping the images as you go.  Remember to stamp some images "off" of the edges so it will look more random.
Step 2:
Ink the edges of that tags/flashcards (this step is optional).  That's it...DONE!!!  Super simple and fun.  And a great way to use up some of those stamps that you may have sitting around. 







11 comments:

  1. I thought those tags were begging to be counterfeited! I love what you came up with! I have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are really gorgeous! thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial and wonderful tags! I also counterfeited the shipping tags. What I did is just cut cs into shape of a tag, and adhered scraps of WP and some stickers. here and there I stamped a little.
    Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration, I'm sure I'll try it your way next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I just bought some pink paislee stamps, as did my friend (different sets of course). I sent her the image of the tags from pp and said, we should make these. Her response? I have already started; including this post for more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete