Thursday, June 21, 2012

Challenge #2: Paint Challenge


I have one of these sitting in my craft room.  I found it at a yardsale for $3 because the person selling it thought it was a very inefficient jewlery holder.  HA!  I told her what it was AFTER I paid for it.  She said, "hmmm...that makes more sense!"  Now ask me how often I use my paints.   Wait...did you see my pretty paint spinner?  Let's talk about that instead! 

Challenge #2:  Paint Challenge:  Use paint on your project!


Here is some inspiration for you!




What is your favorite type of paint for scrapbooking?  I am in LOVE with crackle paint right now!

3 comments:

  1. I chose Crackle Paint to play with too! Can't wait for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose that too! Feels like real old school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use tester pots of wall paint and I wipe it on with baby wipes. No brushes to clean.

    ReplyDelete