Sunday, August 19, 2012

Organize This: Week 16: Paints, Glitter and Stickles

It is that time again!  Head on over to My Love Affair with the Label Maker to get your Paint, Glitter and Stickels tamed!

I thought I had mine under control, but I have been rethinking my storage lately.  Here is how I have mine sorted:

Here is my paint...apparently I need to buy some more.  LOL  (More is stored on the other side...best garage sale find ever!  Only 3 for this spinning rack!)


All of my glitters, flock and embossing powders are in this jetmax drawer.


I love this cute little plant cart.  I keeps stickles/mists on it.


Susanne stores her paints in a very fun basket!  I love this idea!


How do you store your stickles, paints and glitter?

1 comment:

  1. You could use those Michael's store Recollections cubby squares in the same way as the jetmax...
    My paint is all upside down in a rolly cart drawer, and my glitter is in an old cigar tin...

    ReplyDelete