Sunday, August 19, 2012

Organize This: Week 16: Paints, Glitter and Stickles

It is that time again!  Head on over to My Love Affair with the Label Maker to get your Paint, Glitter and Stickels tamed!

I thought I had mine under control, but I have been rethinking my storage lately.  Here is how I have mine sorted:

Here is my paint...apparently I need to buy some more.  LOL  (More is stored on the other side...best garage sale find ever!  Only 3 for this spinning rack!)


All of my glitters, flock and embossing powders are in this jetmax drawer.


I love this cute little plant cart.  I keeps stickles/mists on it.


Susanne stores her paints in a very fun basket!  I love this idea!


How do you store your stickles, paints and glitter?

1 comment:

  1. You could use those Michael's store Recollections cubby squares in the same way as the jetmax...
    My paint is all upside down in a rolly cart drawer, and my glitter is in an old cigar tin...

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.