Friday, September 14, 2012

Challenge #1: Oldie but a goodie

'Fess up now.  How many older things do you still have in your stash?  You try to purge, but keep putting that one (or more) thing back just in case.  No, I'm sure I'm the only one who ever does that.

I am guitly of saving a small selection of patterned paper ( I don't like it...but maybe...), a few rub ons and a few tools that I just can't part with.  And then there are these:



So many little embellishments from back in the day.  (By the way...these are the best storage cases EVER!)  Eyelets, brads, beads, hinges, tiny buttons, tiny safty pins....all tucked neatly away for someday.

Challenge #1:  Pick an OLD item from your stash and use it on your project.  Don't be shy!

 What item did I pick?  Hmmmm...I wonder....I guess you will have to see tomorrow!


9 comments:

  1. Oh I'm in love with that case - unfortunately my excessive stash of eyelets, brads, etc wouldn't fit in there! And I didn't even use them in my challenge page LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have read my mind or more likely my statement on a UKS thread.
    I have tooooooooooooooo much far tooooooooooooo much stash (Jemma close your eyes to the above) and just don't seem to be able to cull but put the items back and forget them again. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what the DT decide to use. Such a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I LOVE my brads and eyelets! Ha ha! But I am guilty of putting back some paper that deep down I know I won't use, but just can't let go of "just in case." :) But, who am I kidding? ALL of my stuff is old. I haven't bought any new paper in so long!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This challenge should be easy for me, just reach in there and pull out anything! Ha ha!

      Delete
  5. I've actually used (or purged) so many of my brads and eyelets that I'm getting down to not that many...

    Quite like that. But yep, I think I can pull out something old :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahahahaha! I have those same storage containers! They not only ROCK, but mine are full of old embellies. I can so do this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that case, too, but as perfect as it is, I don't think I EVER got anything out of it to use after it got stored away so nicely LOL ROTF. I'm going straight for this case!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the awesome challenge. I always a ton I can use that is old.. that I'm really trying to use LOL buttons, metallic rubons, etc. And the list goes on and on! thanks for giving me a push!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.