Friday, September 21, 2012

Challenge #2: Character Inspiration

Now before you have me committed, hear me out.  LOL  I think we are drawn to certain characters both in literature and in television because:
1.  We relate to them in some way.
2.  They are opposite of us and compliment us in that way. (and we would like to BE them)

I adore Lizzy Bennet in Pride and Prejudice.  She is smart, independent and witty.  I also love Sean from Psych.  He is irreverent, clever and carefree.

Challenge #2:  Character Inspiration:  Pick your favorite character from books/movies/t.v. and let them inspire your project (style, color, type of project...).

Just to get you thinking, here is my layout:


Can you guess who inspired me? 


I used Kraft Cardstock and Cream Colored lined paper to mimic the very safe suits he always wears.  He is crazy about order, so I gridded my photos and made them black and white to they had a similar look and feel.  The tags helped add a bit of color and I again used them to create an pattern that had some order to it.  The pop of red for the title I just had to use, but I mimiced it on the bottom with the date as well. 

I know this is a tricky one, but I think you might get hooked once you try it.  I am having a blast with it!

1 comment: