Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Using up a kit!

I thought this was an interesting video by mercytiara on YouTube.  The first half of the video she shows the 7, one page layouts that she created with a Studio Calico Kit.  About half way through, she shows us her leftover pieces. I think she has LOTS of leftover papers/scraps, I would make a bunch more layouts with all of those pieces!  So she will be able use the scraps from this kit in the future.  Next she goes through her process of how she displays the new layouts in her home temporarily, before they go into the scrapbooks.  At the end of the video, she unpacks her new Studio Calico Kit and gets ready for the upcoming month!  I thought it was interesting to see how someone else uses up a kit.  Enjoy :)


3 comments:

  1. That was a very interesting video - she barely puts a dent into her papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - *interesting* is the word - I was impressed with the way she UN-packed her kit but can't see why she needed extra papers if she's only using about a third of them on the month's pages!
    Mind you videos like this show me just how much money I'm saving by using the CKCB to use up my existing stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I think she could do with taking a few months off her Studio Calico kit and join in the CKC instead!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.