Thursday, November 15, 2012

Master Forger Challenge 1: Stamp Inspiration

I am envious that any of our Master Forgers could narrow down what stamp to use.  LOL  I have a closet full and couldn't even begin to decide!

Guest Designer: Julie
Hello, ladies! Here is my page for the stamp inspired challenge! I went with the bicycle stamp from a Close to My Heart set to focus on the theme and subject of my photo. It also brings focus to the bicycle that was already on my patterned paper.


 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.