We think this will be so much fun! We cannot wait to see what you and the Master Forgers come up with. If you create something by hand for your kit and would like to create a tutorial for it (including photos). Please email your photos and step by step instructions and tell is what collection/embellishment you are counterfeiting, so we can include it in our tutorials this month. We try to feature at least one tutorial a day everyday between the 7th and 12th of the month. So that only leaves you a couple of days to get started! Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back in tomorrow to see what the Master Forgers have created!!!
What's the next step???
The CHALLENGE is to use this kit for inspiration. How, you ask? Well, there are many ways to go about this. Here are a few ideas...
- Try and match every piece in the kit as close as possible to something from your supply stash.
- Use the "kit contents" as inspiration, and recreate your own kit with the same types of supplies, but in a different color or style that corresponds better with your preferences/photographs/scrapbook style/tastes.
- Make an even smaller "page kit" or "card kit"..."counterfeiting" just a few items from this month's kit as inspiration.
- Using the color scheme from the kits as inspiration, try to re-create a kit of your own using whatever supplies you have available.
- Tomorrow we will post pictures of the inspired Counterfeit Kits we put together from our stash of supplies. The link for you to share pictures of your Counterfeit Kits with each other is here.
- Over the next week, we will add links to tutorials for counterfeiting many of the embellishments in this month's inspiration Kit's.
- Over the next month, we will post mini challenges to USE your new kit, as well as organize a blog hop to share your creations!
- We hope you all find some inspiration in the kit club we choose this month!!! If you aren't sure where to begin, check out the "Hints and Tips" page of our blog for some help. Feel free to leave a comment, questions, or any suggestions!!! We look forward to hearing from you.
To find the Mister Linky Post quickly, there is a link on the top right sidebar of our blog called "Mister Linky Post". Every time you would like to link a picture of your counterfeit kit, or a layout you made with your kit, please link it to that Mister Linky, also found here.
You do not need to have a blog or on-line gallery to link your pictures. You can upload the picture to your Facebook (don't forget to share it as "public") and link that web address to Mister Linky! Or, if you need help figuring out how to link your work, please e-mail us, attach your picture, and we'll help you out. Our e-mail is email@example.com.