Saturday, December 8, 2012

Susanne's April Page Kit


Hello,  you crafty counterfeiters.  Susanne here with an Anniversary/Wedding/Engagement page kit for you.  My kit was inspired by a single piece of shimmer foil paper from Heidi Grace Designs (Fiskars).  This sheet has been in my stash quite a while and I thought it would be great for scrapping one of those classic portraits that often accompany a memorable date like an anniversary. 
Susanne's April Anniversary Kit
Midnight Kisses Page Kit
I have kept the embellishments simple, which should work perfectly for this rather simple, yet stately, sketch from Unscripted Sketches.
 

 
Source:  http://unscriptedsketches.com/2012/11/unscripted-sketches-183/
 
Now you can pop over to my blog and see how my page turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Your kit is so pretty! I especially like the trim you chose. The sketch is perfect for a special wedding/anniversary page, because it's not too fussy. Your page turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of textures you've included in this kit! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete