Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Step by Step

I have some happy news!  My scrapbook room is completely torn apart still!  I have a brand new floor...my desk has been painted to match the scrapbook furniture that is coming at the end of the month..and now I wait.  I am planning on purging a BUNCH of stuff while I wait.  Yep.  Even my stamps.

I can't wait to post photos for you!

I found this great Scrapper on Youtube...KraftyBuns.  I usually love dialogue in the videos I watch, but I really like her process.  Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely layout, glad it's not me that's faffs so much before sticking things down!!
    Looking forward to the craft room pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video of a very pretty page. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing. HEY Bethany, i received my yummy bundle of goodies today. I AM GRINNING, already using some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the sort of jump-start I needed this morning. I like these fast-forward videos set to music. I can do a few yoga stretches while I watch.

    ReplyDelete