Thursday, May 16, 2013

Challenge #3: A Little Non Holiday Fun!



























Yes, I am just that mean.  It is May...the sun is shining...we are anticipating summer...and I am asking you to....
Challenge #3:  Pull out your holiday paper, people!  We are going to have some non holiday fun!  Use some holiday paper on a non holiday project.  (Be brave...use your most obviously themed piece if you can.)
Let's see what the Design Team came up with for today!


Holidays Scrapbook Paper Pad
Angela

3 comments:

  1. That IS mean!!!
    All my Christmas stuff is boxed away so I'll have to find it first! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.....ok now here's a challenge. I'm in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I had a sheet of red and white stripe in my May CKC kit which had been floating around for ages and I couldn't quite get into it. I finally cut into it on Tuesday to put with holiday papers and photos and finished it last night. Holiday paper with a non holiday theme is quite a challenge!

    ReplyDelete