Sunday, June 16, 2013

June Challenge 3: Ice Cream Challenge

 all the ice cream

Don't tell my friends who own a very cool Frozen Yogurt Shop (The Pink Walrus), but I LOVE ice cream.  I am up for any bizarre type of flavor.  Try me.  Maybe I'll like it.  Right now my flavor of choice is chocolate with a swirl of peanut butter.  Not exotic, but SOOOO yummy!

Challenge #3: Ice Cream Challenge:  Get inspired by your favorite ice cream flavor or brand.

Am I making you hungry yet?

Check out Angela's blog to find out what yumminess inspired this incredible art journal page.

Angela

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! What a fabulous challenge and gorgeous inspiration from Angela :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Angela :)
    Favourite ice cream - choosing one will be a challenge in itself!!!

    ReplyDelete