Monday, December 30, 2013

Flashback Challenge

Here's a quick challenge that should be easy to draw inspiration from: pull out your favorite layout - it's okay to play favorites this time! - and draw inspiration from it.

I decided to use a layout from Christmas three years ago.  I really liked the dangling ornaments on the page and decided to go with that.


For my new page, I made large, oversized ornaments to hold the pictures and sprinkled on some sequins.  A little tulle and baker's twine and I'm done!  Now I just need to get the pictures printed!

Quick and easy and you'll have to Christmas pictures scrapped in no time!

Until next time,
Milissa

5 comments:

  1. Does it have to be a Christmas LO for my inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope - I'm sure a favourite layout means anything you particularly like :-D

      Delete
  2. How clever! Ready-made page with whimsy & style :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Is there a deadline for this challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn
      This was a fun challenge for December to complete at your own leisure but please let us know if and when you do it so we can have a peek!!!

      Delete