Sunday, December 22, 2013

Recycled Holiday Fun

Good morning everyone, I'm Angela and I'm hoping your day is a bright one. My children are home for the school holidays and waiting excitedly for the Christmas celebrations. So often this time of the year can be an extra expense on an already stretched budget. My children want to do things in the waiting time and we turn to some recycling for free pre-Christmas activities. I rescue items that would have ended up in landfill and the children raid the recycling bins in the kitchen corner. We make decorations, toys and anything else we can think of.

My challenge to you today is to check what you are throwing away, rescue something from it and either craft something yourself or set the children to work making something special.

Here are some ideas, I'm sure you could find hundreds more.

Have some fabulously creative recycling fun and be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. JUST made fudge from a recipe on the marshmallow creme jar - will rescue the label & make a page - my Daddy made this every year at Chrismastime... :) Thanks for the inspiration! Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.