Monday, September 1, 2014

September's Counterfeit Kit and DT Hop


It is back to school and back to a normal schedule here in the Hardy house.  Hallelujah!  LOL  I am a routine kind of girl.  I love knowing what is coming next and tend to work first and play later.  That OCD tendency makes it a bit tricky to get crafting time in...any other "work is never done" readers?  Who is with me?  Oh well, that will be a fun thing for me to get over.

In the Spirit of FUN, let's jump right into our kit for this month.  Scrapbook Circle had a wonderful kit with some very interesting designs for last month.  I think we can get a bit out of the box with this one, don't you?

                                     SC_Aug14_kit1



For a complete look at the kit, head over to SCRAPBOOK CIRCLE for more photos and a list of the kit elements.  You can also check out the SC BLOG for some great photos of the elements and ideas for the kit.

Our Guest Designer for this month is the very creative Tina from Tina's Scrap Corner.


I've always been a crafter of some sort but scrapbookin' started with a couple of friends introducing me to the craft in 2007 and I've been at it ever since. I always loved taking pictures but then I just put them in an album, but scrapbooking changed all that, it redefined for me how to present a photo. I also enjoy other paper crafts like making cards, smashin/crushin and project life, but scrapbooking is my favorite. I enhance my scrapbooking with tools of the trade, I enjoy using my cameo, big shot, cricut and cuttlebug.  I love using sketches to help me streamline my scrappin and I like learning new techniques. A friend introduced me to Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and I then found another way to streamline my scrapping by having an available kit ready to go each month. I am married to a great man and my best friend for 21 years, we are empty nesters and we are the family owners of Jake and Buddy our 2 Austrialian Cattle dogs (Blue Heelers). Between the 2 of us we have 8 kids, 18 grandkids, 1 Ggrandchild and 1 on the way. I definetly have plenty to scrap about and you will usually see my family in my scrappin, see I'm the one usually behind the camera...

A BIG WARM WELCOME TO TINA!  I know she has some awesome things planned for us this month (I sort of peeked!)

I heard some chatter from the Design Team about the Fox's in this month's kit.  I am interested to count up how many of them threw in a Fox or two.  Let's see how many you can find in our hop this month.  Here is the list of DT blogs for you to view, comment on and get inspired by.  Then get moving on your own kit and don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky!


We have another WELCOME BACK to give to SHERRI.  It was hard to not spill the beans last month when she was guest designer, but we are happy to have her back on the team.  

********************************************************************************


Now, how can YOU participate?  Go to the sidebar and use Mr. LINKY to link us to YOUR kit or project using your kit so we can leave you some love!  We will make a brand new Mr. Linky for each month, so get your blog posts linked ASAP!

To make Mr. Linky a little easier for us to use, please type your name and then a description of what you are linking (ie: kit, mini challenge, ect).

We also have a Flicker group, if you don't have a blog, but would like to share your creativity with us!  CKC Blog Flicker Group

If you take a peek at our side bar <<<<<<<<  you will see links to our Facebook and Pinterest, as well.  We hope to see you hanging out at ALL of those places.

We also have a new twist on our Follower Blog Hop for this year!  I hope you like it!

End of the Month Blog Hop:
On the 24th of each month we offer a blog hop opportunity to all of our followers!  A chance for you to show off a special project made with your counterfeit kit for that month.

Here is how it will work:
Your Blog Hop Project may be from any of the 3 challenges we offer throughout the month.
Your project must be something new that you have not shown before and only post for the hop.

To be a part of our blog hop:
1.  E-mail us your name/blog address/promise to participate at counterfeitkitchallenge@gmail.com  BY THE 18th!  (No late requests will be able to join this time due to the work it takes for us to get it put together.)

2.  You will receive  an e-mail from us by the 20th with a list of the hop participants.

3.  You will need to schedule your own blog post showing your project based on this challenge and links to the person after you in the hop.

4.  All Blog Hop posts will need to be scheduled to go live on the 24th at 12:00 A.M. Mountain Standard Time (Arizona)

2 comments:

  1. Top hop! My vision of a small (one or two page) kit for this month is looking very unlikely!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.