Tuesday, December 23, 2014

New Baby Cards - Part Two

Today I'm working on Buttons & Banners-inspired New Baby cards.
I've pulled an assortment of buttons to add to my supplies.


Another boy card:

Pinterest inspiration HERE

And one for a girl:

Pinterest inspiration HERE

When I started to work on ideas for New Baby cards,
I kind of had it in my mind that it would be a card sent to new
parents but there are other functions of new baby cards.

What about this for a birth announcement?

Pinterest link HERE
I'm a sucker for a banner & this one made me swoon!
(Now if I can only lay my hands on my crochet hooks...)

Pinterest link HERE
 And don't forget Grandma!

Pinterest link HERE
I hope you have enjoyed our month of card inspiration here at Counterfeit Kit Club challenge blog! We have one last post tomorrow & then it is back to the usual scrappy fun in 2015. Be sure to return for the January kit reveal on the first & be the first subscriber to post your own counterfeit kit!

Enjoy the remainder of the month with your family & friends.
See you next year!

5 comments:

  1. How cute is that button!!! I have bucket fuels of buttons that I always forget to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boy card with the button and smile :) Just 2 cute. Wonderful inspiration for many different cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby cards always come in handy and these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards... And I love the new look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that little mouth you've drawn onto your button is the PERFECT addition! love it!

    ReplyDelete