Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Scrap Crush prize draw winner!

I hadn't forgotten! But what with the member blog hop, the new kit and all the fun of (Inter)National Scrapbook Day, the sorting out of the prize draw winner has taken me a few days.

If you cast your mind back to our Scrap Crush team challenge (blog post here), I promised to put commenters' names from the Scrap Crush blog hop into a hat for a small prize.


There were a lot of comments and I went through the whole hop, noting down the names of the commenters and the blogs where they had commented - the more comments you left, the more chances you got! They all went into my pretty basket...


And then I asked my husband to rummage through all those bits of paper to pick out a name. Which he duly did.

And the winner is..... this month's Guest Designer Susan (commenting on Stephanie's blog)!


Susan, get in touch with your snail mail details and I will be posting a little something across the ocean to you :-)

Congratulations to Susan and many, many thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments. They mean an awful lot to us and I know I speak for the whole team when I express my thanks and gratitude to every single one of you for your support and engagement.

You are the best :-)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Susan! How perfectly fitting! She could be MY scrap crush, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun surprise - May is quickly becoming my favorite month! I love that collection and I don't have any of those embellishments. Thank you Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.