|Drawing by Peter Falk|
And just so you know, there will be a definite plot twist in Season Two. In fact, instead of leaving you with that as a cliffhanger, I will tell you what it is.
Audience participation! Yes, you too, can join in. Can you see Colombo there lowering his hand and pointing at YOU.
Here is how it works:
- Email us a photo of a layout you have already completed from a counterfeit kit - past or present.
- Tell us what you like about the layout.
- Tell us what you don't like or what you would like to improve.
- We will share that information privately among our design team members and in a week (or possibly two) we get back to you by email with our comments and suggestions, which are just that - suggestions. I promise, we are kind and gentle reviewers.
- It is totally up to you which changes to make - we only require that you change JUST ONE MORE THING.
- You then revise the layout and send a photo back to us, along with your write-up about what you did. We will give you about 3 weeks to complete that.
- You even get to choose which comments and suggestions you share publicly. (You must have had a really good agent to get script approval, like that!)
- We then post your photos and blog post to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog.
- You do not need to have a blog to participate. We make you the star of the show right here.
- Just leave us a comment below and one of the design team members will get in touch.
So who's up for a special guest appearance? We are ready to start booking your debut now.
Oh, and just one more thing, during this series hiatus there is a winter replacement series in the works. The new mini series - sorry, no teaser trailer available - starts this Saturday. Don't miss it! "Set designer spots" available to you for that series. Come join the fun.