You can see the full kit and add-ons here in yesterday's post. Here's the scaled down version.
1. Try starting by only looking at half the papers included.
2. Latch onto the navy and teal colors throughout - with alphabets and sequins.
3. Pop in the other colors - black, white, pink and a touch of yellow - in other ways, such as dots and chipboard stickers.
4. Draw emphasis to parts of your page with die-cut 3 x 4 cards or colorful chipboard frames.
5. Bring on the washi tape (don't stop at just one roll).
Now is that the way you saw this kit or not? Actually, it is not the way I saw it at all a couple of weeks ago when I assembled my counterfeit kit. I had keyed in on other papers, so I came up with a much different kit. Maybe if I use that one up, I can try again with this starting point. Either way, it is the fun of playing along that is so addictive here at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. I hope we can agree on that!
Speaking of which, next month a different Master Forger will boil the kit down for you. In the meantime, go make a kit of your own. You will be glad you did.