CHALLENGE TWO for July 2016: Inspired by Cool Waters in Hot Weather
Check out this fabulous color scheme where the cool colors of the water balances the warm colors – yellow and orange - nicely.
- We could take cue from here and very purposefully combine cool and warm colors together on your project.
- Or you could just take a cue from the photograph itself.
- Or you could even use something liquid when making your project – ink, mist, paint, gesso, glossy accents, etc.
For this second challenge, on her layout titled Parson's Creek, Guest Designer Gretchen Henninger used photographs with a water theme and a warm and cool color theme, mixing aqua, yellow and red.
Susanne also chose to mix in bright red and yellow with cooler blues and greys, on a page that deals with reflections, like that you might get off of the water. In her case, it is from mirrors.
Leslie got inspired by a little water-play fun!
Kelly used the color scheme to inspire her page--see the details on her blog.
Do please share your kits and creations to Mr. Linky so that we can all come and look. Perhaps save a special project using this month's kit and join in with your very own Members' Blog Hop towards the end of the month!
*** MEMBERS' BLOG HOP ***
Be inspired by any of the challenges this month or just share something you've created with your current kit. Remember, the more the merrier and EVERYone is welcome! To be a part of the Members' Blog Hop:
- E-mail us your name & blog address & promise to participate at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 18th.
- We will e-mail back on the 20th with a list of the hop participants and full instructions.
- You will need to schedule your own blog post, showing a new counterfeit kit based project, to go live on the 24th at 00:00am Mountain Standard Time (Arizona) but we will help you with the scheduling!