Friday, December 9, 2016

Followers of Christmas Present by Julene


I've chosen to highlight Elaine (Child kid) and searched back through her posts until I found this one.
http://chidkids26.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/a-quick-christmas-card.html

She has used an embossed card with added pops of blue and silver


I happen to have recently bought a pack of pre embossed cards so have used those.
Plus I also bought some Prima "Say it in Crystals"
Here's my card
The Christmas greeting button has been sewn on.
 
As I had a packet of 6 of these I have actually made 4 so far.
They are all sold already.
 
NEWS FLASH!
This year I have made and sold over 400  Christmas cards.
The money goes to medical research at 2 local hospitals.
I've achieved a minor miracle as I have used every sheet of Christmas paper I had ,AND emptied a pizza box full of embellishments.(This was my aim for this year).
Destash on steroids.

3 comments:

  1. Julene, you are AWESOME! What an accomplishment, busting all that stash. And how generous of you to donate the proceeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you took inspiration from Elaine's card and made one yourself! And congratulations on such an amazing charity achievement x

    ReplyDelete