Thursday, December 29, 2016

Memories of Christmas Past by Stephanie


Hello Everyone! Stephanie here ... I hope you all still remember me! :) As some of you know, I had a baby this summer so I've been on a "maternity leave" of sorts for the last few months. I am so excited to get back into counterfeiting and scrapbooking in 2017 and I have so many creative goals for the new year. But wait - I'm getting ahead of myself here. Today's post is all about sharing a project that highlights a Christmas from the past. So, without further ado, let's get to it!


I love documenting December, but I rarely have the time (or the patience) to commit to a traditional December Daily-type project. Instead, I make one 12x12 holiday layout each year and put it in my Christmas album. I've been doing this every year since my hubby & I got married and it's a system that works well for me. Above are some of the layouts I've made for years past.


I haven't made my holiday layout for 2016 yet ... (did I mention I have a baby? That's basically my excuse for everything these days, lol) ... but I did have time to pull together supplies. This year, I'll be using some new goodies from Crate Paper's Snow and Cocoa line. 

I've also gone ahead and chosen a sketch to work with. 
I'll be using this sketch from the Scrapbook Nerd website to get my creative juices flowing ... 


I'm sorry I don't have a finished recent layout to share with you today, but I hope you're inspired by my layouts from years past and the fabulous Scrapbook Nerd sketch. See you all tomorrow! xx

3 comments:

  1. Very happy to see you back, Stephanie. I have missed you and your cutting edge kit reveals. Our first Noel/ Have your self a married little Christmas: catchy and clever titles. I can't make out the journaling on Christmas Manefesto. Curious as to what you have shared there. How do you limit yourself to one layout when you have so many bits of scrumptiouness in that mini kit. What will the title be, this year? Santa Baby? Baby its cold outside? What Child is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing how you cover that sketch. Love all your past efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a wonderful excuse to have ... x

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.