Sunday, July 15, 2018

Tackling Branding Strips {Killing Kits Series}

Hello Counterfeiters! It's time to share the latest of our videos in the Killing Kits Series, and, today, I'm using a little bit more of the leftovers from my 'Planning For Perfection' Counterfeit Kit January 2016. (I made a start on them in the last video and made some Handmade Embellishments & A Quick Card. Be sure to check it out, if you haven't already seen it!)


This time around, I'm tackling a little stack of branding strips (because who doesn't have lots of those leftover?) to make some cute tags that could be added to a layout; used as a bookmark; or added to a gift!


Please feel free to leave comments here, on YouTube, or find me over in the Counterfeit Kit Facebook Community. I would love to hear from you! 

5 comments:

  1. Great idea with the adorable strip-rows for bookmarks or tags or altered paperclips! I can't seem to throw but the littlest bits away and my 'littles' scraps box is getting full. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca. I can't throw all of those little leftovers out either - so I have to be creative with them! Good luck whittling those scraps down too x

      Delete
  2. I am so impressed with your artistry using all the tiny bits & pieces. I don't save them but your creative techniques still translate to my size of scraps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I've kept far too many, but I'm now trying to use more of them before I stash my kits away at the end of the month! x

      Delete
  3. Just catching up with this and what a super idea to use up all those pesky branding strips! I will certainly be giving one or two of these ideas a try. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.