Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August 2018 - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit Reveal




Hello August! I'm so excited to be organizing our inspiration kit this month. I have chosen the July Cocoa Daisy kits which can be found here: https://www.cocoadaisy.com/product/july-2018-twinkling-of-the-tea-memory-keeping-12x12-kit//. I love the transition into late summer colors yellows, oranges and greens, perfect colors for late summer pictures and State fair pictures.


They have a few add ons to help inspire you when making your own kit.
There is even an unboxing video by Cocoa Daisy Design Team member Traci Reed which can be found here. She has the main kit, paper add on, pocket kit and the planner kit in the video.

Now I would like to introduce our August's Guest Designer, Doreen Vasquez. Welcome Doreen and thank you for joining us in August!




My name is Doreen.I go by Doreena online as sort of shout-out to my hubby who likes to call me Doreen.

We have been married since July 2001 (by the time you read this we will have already celebrated our 17th anniversary)! I am the mother of 2 human babies: Madison, 16 and Joseph, 23.  I have 3 fur-babies: Spotty (dog), Panini (cat) and Hamlet (mini-pig). My Malti-Poo, Ivanna died about 2 years ago and I still miss her every day! RIP Ivanna <3

I would describe myself as an extroverted introvert...meaning I mostly keep to myself and prefer it, but once I feel comfortable and I'm enjoying myself I'm the loudest person in the room!

My interests include: Music, singing really loud and really badly (LOL), reading (I'm currently reading my 14th book of the year), Netflix, napping, being creative and spending time w/ my family.Also, I'm addicted to coffee! #KiddingNotKidding

I am a huge animal advocate and if I was allowed a "career do-over" I would definitely do something involving animals! My favorite charity is Central Texas Pig Rescue.... I love that they save so many pigs that are abused, neglected, or homeless due to the fact that owners don't know how to, or don't want to, take care of their pigs once they realize that there is NO SUCH THING as a "tea-cup" pig.

Finally I've been scrapping for approximately 20 years and though I have scrapped and still scrap mainly 12x12s I recently started dabbling in Travelers Notebooks, Pocket Pages, and Project Life; in fact this is the first year I've attempted Project Life and let me tell you...it's been a learning process!I'm excited to be a Guest Designer for Counterfeit Challenges and look forward to what the month brings us!

If you're interested you can find me on the following:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrs_david_vasquez/Blogger: https://madijoes.blogspot.com/Scrapbook.com: https://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/?login=1


Toodles!

Here's the blog hop list for this month's reveal:




Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog -  August 2018 Counterfeit Kit Reveal
Guest Designer – Doreen Vasquez  -  Summer Vibes
Cindy - It's a Beautiful Morning
Julene - Tan Tea
Leslie - Oopsy Daisy
Lisa – Heatwave
Tina - Summer Life
Laura - Summer Adventure


We love seeing your work, so be sure to share your kits and project with us. You can do this by using the Link-Up page here on the blog, posting the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community Group or on Instagram (you can find us @counterfeitchallenge and share with #counterfeitchallenge)

Thanks for stopping by! We love seeing your creations so be sure to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.